Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sorry For Not Coming On Recently.

Hm. Almost two months since I posted on the blog. That is pretty sad. I feel real sorry and I am going to make that up to you. First off I should explain why I was gone. I had some family emercenies following me one after another. It can get pretty crazy like that. I also started playing this game in later Febuary...more details on that later.

If you watch TV you might have heard that the insurance company PeachCare for Kids has ran out of money. Now honestly how does an insurance company run out of money? The memebers have to pay there premiums. Well the truth is PeachCare for Kids is a program in Georgia for children up to 18 of the middle class.

There deal now is they are no longer taking new memebers. Current members will still have the benefits they did before this happened. Most of you know this is a sign of the program slowely crumbling. So if you are currently having this problem, you might want to check out Insurance Portal Online becuase they will help you find the best quotes for any type of insurance such as Auto, Life, and Home.

Insurance Portal Online will help you out even you are looking for a new deal. They will find you the best quote you can.

No comments: