Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tommorow is 9-11

I can still remember that day pretty well. Coming home from school and my mom is sitting down starting at the tv. That is very unregular in my house. Around 3 my mom is normally making a snack for my little brother and planning dinner. I come in the room to tell her that I want to go to the mall and she just kept on starring at the TV.

The next thing I knew was that I heard a crash I stared at the tv and sat on the ground beside mothers chair. There was a commericial break shortly after that so my mom decided ot call family in New York to see how they were. She called every number she could think of but no one answered. That worried my mom even more. Her whole family was there and she couldn’t talk to them.

Finally my dad came home. I was relieved. It gave me a sense of added security. The rest of the day basically followed the fact that my mom decided she didnt want my brother or I to go to school the next day. That was good for me becuase I had two tests that I was not ready for at all.

No comments: