Sunday, September 3, 2006

Welcome To Mixed Up

Mixed Up is a place for everyone. I am student who loves writing even though I am majoring in law. Isnt that funny? I currently write for the fun of it and recently found a wonderful site Associated Content. It is a wonderful site where you can submit writing and videos for money. Think about it. Who wouldnt love money for the video they made and will probably never use. I got $8 dollars from it. Just today I got offered $5 for this article that took me 15 minutes to write.

Well I guess I am going off topic on this so let me get back to what I was saying. This is how it is going to work from now on. I am going to post a link to an article I wrote. I am going to summarize it. If you want to read it just click on the link. Some of my favorite articles will posted in the link section.

Stay tuned,

A.

No comments: